Certified Compliance Officer (TÜV) · Data Protection Officer (TÜV)
With his many years of experience, Jaroslaw Norbert Nowak advises companies as well as individuals in data protection, compliance and insolvency law. Jaroslaw Norbert Nowak supports clients with implementation of functioning management systems, with inquiries by supervisory authorities as well as with third party conflicts.
In addition, Jaroslaw Norbert Nowak is an expert on the subject of energy law, has deep knowledge of the energy sector and understands the concerns of the different market participants, e.g. suppliers, network operators and plant operators. Therefore, he is familiar with sales issues, such as drafting and enforcement of supply contracts, as he is with questions concerning the right of way or competition law.
Jaroslaw Norbert Nowak not only points out the right legal solution, but one that is also practical and takes into account the economic interests of the parties concerned.
- Since March 2020 Attorney at law at nbs partners
- 2015 – February 2020 in-house lawyer at a consulting company for municipal energy suppliers
- 2014 Graduate of the specialist lawyer course for commercial and corporate law
- 2013 – 2014 Lawyer in Hamburg in commercial and corporate law as well as insolvency law
- 2011 – 2012 Master studies with major in Commercial Law at the University of Leicester (England)
- 2011 Second state law examination following legal clerkship at the Hanseatic Higher Regional Court (Hanseatisches Oberlandesgericht)
- 2008 First State Examination in Law following legal studies at the University of Hamburg
MAIN AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Data protection law, including setting up a data protection organization and implementing data protection measures, such as data protection impact assessments
- Compliance, including conducting risk analyses and drafting compliance guidelines, directors’ and officers’ liability
- Energy law, including renewable energy law, advice on grid usage and grid connection, plant construction, regulatory law
- Contract drafting and general terms and conditions law
- insolvency law
- competition law
- On the claim under Article 15 (3) DSGVO, RDV online, 4/2020