Partner Attorney at Law
As part of the multidisciplinary unit of lawyers, tax advisors and auditors, Dirk advises at nbs partners national and international companies, their shareholders, managing directors and supervisory board members on the interface with tax law, especially in the areas of commercial and corporate law as well as M & A.
Dirk is specialized and has extensive experience in the areas of company formation, ongoing advice and liquidation with regard to all forms of partnerships and corporations, formation of joint ventures, company transactions/acquisitions, corporate succession, company restructuring and shareholder disputes.
In addition to his high level of professional competence and empathy, Dirk convinces through his distinctive entrepreneurial and strategic thinking and acting for the benefit of the client.
From 2010 to 2019 Dirk worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers Legal Aktiengesellschaft Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft in the Corporate / M & A department in Hamburg and was responsible for numerous transactions and restructurings.
- Since 2020 nbs partners Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
- 2010 to 2019 PricewaterhouseCoopers Legal Aktiengesellschaft Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft, Hamburg, since 2015 as authorised signatory
- Legal clerkship in the district of the Celle Higher Regional Court
- Study of law at the Leibniz University of Hanover
- Foundation, ongoing advice and liquidation of all forms of partnerships and corporations
- Establishment of joint ventures, including the negotiation of shareholder agreements
- Drafting of contracts between shareholders and its company as well as company agreements
- Corporate compliance and implementation of compliance management systems
- Legal opinions on the liability of executive bodies and shareholders
- Restructuring of companies, measures under the German Transformation Act
- Legal Due Diligence
- Corporate transactions, including the drafting and negotiation of share/ asset purchase agreements
- Joint Ventures, Start-Ups and family owned companies
- Legal advice