Partner German Public Auditor · CPA · Tax Consultant · CVA
Boris Michels is equally engaged in his home market as well as abroad. For nearly 20 years, Boris has advised and audited companies from a range of sectors. He is particularly concerned about arriving at individual sound judgments for the needs of his clients. In addition to the provisions of IFRS and the German Commercial Code (HGB), he has extensive knowledge of VermAnlG and the KAGB (German Capital Investment Code), which he regularly applies in auditing closed-end funds. Boris is also very well acquainted with real estate, project development, renewable energies, aviation, and biotech. Another focus is accounting-related consultancy and auditing.
As a representative of nbs partners, Boris has also lead-managed numerous workshops in Boston, Lausanne, Warsaw, Bangkok and Brussels as part of the GGI (Geneva Group International) and as Global Chairperson of the Audit, Reporting and Compliance Practice Group.
- Managing Director at nbs partners since 2008, Partner since 2010
- 2005 to 2008 Senior Manager at Baker Tilly in Hamburg
- 2004 to 2005 Team Manager Investment Accounting at ampega asset management GmbH in Hannover
- 2001 to 2003 Audit manager at Haarmann Hemmelrath GmbH in Hamburg
- 1998 to 2001 Senior consultant at PricewaterhouseCoopers AG in Hamburg
- 1993 to 1998 Economics degree at the University of Osnabrück, graduated with honours
Married, one child
- Annual and consolidated financial statements in accordance with HGB and IFRS
- Accounting for capital market-oriented companies
- Company valuations and purchase price allocations
- Transaction Services (Financial Due Diligences)
Memberships and commitments
- Übersee-Club e.V., Hamburg
- Volksdorfer Unternehmertreff
- Former juniors club at der Handelskammer Hamburg e.V.
- IACVA e. V.
- Institut der Wirtschaftsprüfer e.V.
- Lecturer at Leuphana University in Lüneburg