Attorney at Law
Nadine Eichmann has an abiding passion for international corporate law. Her interest in this field was sparked early on, while she was studying law at the University of Hamburg and the Universidad de Alicante. In particular, the ability to support companies on their way to economic success with legal advice encouraged Nadine Eichmann to focus on corporate law. She gained practical experience in corporate law during her legal traineeship at an international commercial law firm.
At nbs partners, Nadine Eichmann advises banks and SMEs of various legal forms on corporate law, financial services, and cross-border issues. As an associate, she is part of our Corporate team, and is also active in banking and capital markets law.
- Attorney at nbs partners since 2017
- Legal clerkship at the Hanseatic Higher Regional Court with deployments in Rhineland-Palatinate and Kenya
- Law studies at the University of Hamburg and the Universidad de Alicante with a focus on private international law and comparative law
- Corporate law consultation and structuring
- International civil law and civil proceedings law
- Consulting for SMEs and banks in the field of financial services
- Litigation and out-of-court settlement of disputes