Master of Science
Imke Reich has loved auditing since her student days. At nbs partners, she mainly handles annual and consolidated financial statements audits in accordance with IFRS and the German Commercial Code (HGB). She performs these tasks for medium-sized and international companies of various legal forms and sectors – especially in industry and retail. Imke is well-versed in auditing internal control systems in accordance with HGB and IFRS requirements, as well as US GAAP SOX and J-SOX requirements.
After her studies and numerous internships in Germany and abroad – including at the German Consulate General in Los Angeles – Imke worked at the auditing firm KPMG in Munich until 2015, when she moved from the Isar to the Elbe and became part of our team at nbs partners in Hamburg in 2017. In her free time, she unwinds with swimming, yoga and travel.
- At nbs partners since 2017
- 2011-2017 Assistant Manager at KPMG AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft in Munich and Hamburg
- 2016 Group Consolidation Manager at ECE Projektmanagement GmbH. & Co. KG
- 2010 – 2011 Studied Business Administration at the University of Bayreuth majoring in International Management (degree: M.Sc.)
- 2007 – 2010 Studied Business Administration and Economics at the University of Passau, majoring in Accounting, Finance, Taxation (degree: B.Sc.), and a semester abroad in 2009 at California State University, Fresno, California, USA.
Married, with two children.
- Audits and preparation annual and consolidated financial statements according to HGB and IFRS
- Management consulting on accounting-related issues