Partner Tax Consultant
He is our man for all things digital. No one else at nbs partners keeps up with the pace of digitalisation like Dennis Huget, because the transformation to digital is accompanied by many changes to tax law that contain risks, but also many opportunities. Dennis’s passion is to sift them out and show them to his clients, to gain them a competitive edge. For more than 15 years, he has advised mid-sized companies, investors, shareholders and high-net-worth individuals on tax and business matters, as well as supporting the transfer of assets to the next generation.
Personally, he is passionate about ambitious start-ups, which he supports as a sparring partner. After all, Dennis himself already laid the foundations for his entrepreneurship while at university. Since those days, he knows that trust and success must be earned – through partnership, vision and the courage to explore new paths.
- Partner at nbs partners since 2013
- 2010 to 2013 Founding Partner at Fineas Tax
- 2010 Appointed a Certified Tax Consultant
- 2006 to 2009 Member of the Tax and Accounting department at Möhrle Happ Luther
- 2000 to 2006 Business administration degree in Hamburg, Münster, Cambridge
- 1997 to 2005 Officer training in German army
- High school graduation
Married, two children
- Ongoing tax and business consultancy
- Auditing existing company structures for tax optimisation options and their implementation
- Corporate tax law
- Founding ambitious companies and sustainably supporting them
- Succession advice and support of successor
- E-commerce/digital economy
- Private equity and venture capital companies
- High-net-worth individuals
Memberships and commitments
- Steuerberaterverband Hamburg e.V.
- Steuerberaterverband Niedersachsen Sachsen-Anhalt e.V.
- Verein zur Förderung des Interdisziplinären Zentrums für Internationales Finanz- and Steuerwesen (IIFS) e. V.
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- Deutsches Institut für Interne Revision e.V. (DIIR)
- Joblinge gAG Hanse