German Public Auditor · Tax Consultant
Daniel-André Danneberg’s core competency lies in auditing, especially year-end audits and Group audits in accordance with IFRS and German Commercial Code (HGB), as well as preparing financial statements for medium-sized and listed companies. Other focuses of his professional activity relate to audits in performance measures as well as the taxation of companies.
During his studies, Daniel-André Danneberg worked for a Big Four company as a working student. After his studies in 2015 he became part of our team at nbs partners. In his spare time he finds balance to his work in football, political reading and travelling.
- 2019 Appointment as a Certified Tax Consultant in Germany
- At nbs partners since 2015
- 2015 Master of Science Business Administration at the University of Hamburg with a focus on auditing and taxation as well as finance and insurance.
- 2012 Bachelor of Science Betriebswirtschaftslehre (Business Administration) at the University of Hamburg with a focus on auditing and taxation and a semester abroad in 2012 at the university ITSUP, Portoviejo, Manabi, Ecuador.
- Year-end audits, in particular Group audits (HGB and IFRS)
- Annual and consolidated financial statements (HGB and IFRS)
- Audits of performance measures
- Company valuation, corporate finance
- Preparation of company tax returns
- Tax advice